- ↑ Fluid Loss From Vomiting. Washington State University.
- ↑ Hypoglycemia in Dogs. BD Diabetes.
- ↑ Vomiting/Diarrhea. Children With Diabetes.
- ↑ Insulin Requirements Decrease with Vomiting/Diarrhea. Children With Diabetes.
- ↑ Other Medical Problems. Drugs.com.
- Effect of Renal Failure on Gastrointestinal Physiology in Dogs H.P. Lefebvre, J.P. Ferré, A.D.J Watson, 2002, WSAVA
- Gastrointestinal Signs in Endocrine Diseases-Dogs & Cats Provet UK
- Drugs Used to Control (Antiemetic) or Stimulate (Emetic) Vomiting Merck Veterinary Manual
- Sodium & Chloride Deficiency in Vomiting Drs. Foster & Smith
- Potassium Deficiency & Vomiting Drs. Foster & Smith
- Digestive Disturbances in Dogs PetsHealth
- Management of Persistent Vomiting Simpson, Kenneth W., October 2000, District of Columbia Academy of Veterinary Medicine
- Fluid therapy in vomiting and diarrhea Brown AJ, Otto CM., 2008, Veterinary Clinics of North America-Small Animal Practice
- Vomiting: When is it Time for Alarm? New Hope Animal Hospital
- Vomiting Washington State University
- Difficult Vomiting Disorders: Therapy Washabau, Robert J. 2009, WSAVA
- Investigating the Cause of Chronic Vomiting VetCentric
- Difficult Vomiting Disorders-pages 107-110 Washabau, Robert J. March 2002, 110th Penn Annual Conference
This is a large file-over 300 pages so it may take some time to download.
- Adverse Reactions to Food: Chronic Adverse Immunological Responses to Dietary Antigens Cave, Nick, 2010, WSAVA
- Dietary Approach to Gastrointestinal Disorders--Acute Gastroenteritis Cave, Nick, 2010, WSAVA
- The Vomiting Dog - Diagnosis Tams, Todd R., 2001, Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference
- Pharmacologic Control of Vomiting Tams, Todd R. Tams, 2001, Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.